- noun the basic initial checks of a casualty’s condition.
- acronym forairway, breathing and circulation
- acronym foractivity-based costing
- noun a costing system used to assign overhead costs to specific items produced, by looking at specific cost drivers.
- acronym foractivity based costing
- acronym forAmerican Business Conference
- acronym forAustralian Broadcasting Corporation
- the government-owned public service broadcaster of radio and television programmes in Australia.
- acronym forAcceptable Behaviour Contract
- acronym forautomatic brightness control
- acronym forautomatic bass compensation
- acronym forAtanasoff-Berry Computer
- Possibly the first digital computer, completed in 1942, and serving as a model for ENIAC. Its abbreviation is ABC.
- A circuit, present in TVs, designed to maintain the average brightness at a preset level. Also known as automatic background control. Its abbreviation is ABC.
Idiom of “ABC”
the elementary or first elements; the simplest knowledge