- noun the speeding up of debt repayment
- noun the act of increasing the speed of something or of going faster.
- noun the act of making an unpaid balance or bond repayment become payable immediately
Cars & Driving
- noun an increase of speed
- An increase in velocity or rate of change.
- The ordered or voluntarily expedited performance of construction work at a faster rate than anticipated in the original schedule, the purpose of which is to recapture project delay. This is accomplishedby increasing labor hours and other resources.
- The speeding up of the setting or hardening process of concrete by using an additive in the mix. The process of acceleration allows forms to be stripped sooner or floors finished earlier.