- noun the ease with which something can be reached or found
- The degree to which computer hardware and software caters to the particular needs of users with reduced sensory function or mobility.
- The ease with which a component or device can be reached.
Information & Library Science
- noun the quality of being able to be found and used
- noun the ability of a market to be reached by promotion and distribution
- noun the condition of a place or a facility, judged by whether it is easy for people, especially disabled people, to reach it or use it