Cars & Driving
- noun storage battery, especially for an electrically driven vehicle
- noun a pressure reservoir for a suspension system with automatic levelling
- noun part of a hydraulic system which is charged by the fluid pump, absorbs fluctuating fluid delivery, stores fluid at pressure, and can provide a rapid flow of fluid under pressure
- A pressure vessel whose volume is used to maintain a constant pressure.
- In refrigeration, a storage chamber for low-side refrigerant.
- In a computer, a register that stores partial or complete results of arithmetic and/or logical operations.