- noun the effect that something has
- noun something that happens when the user does something, e.g. presses a special key that moves the cursor to the action bar at the top of the screen
- noun a case in a law court where a person or company sues another person or company
- One or more steps within a sequence or process.
- The manner in which a device or mechanism operates.
- noun a proceeding heard in the civil court allowing an individual to pursue a legal right
- noun something that is done, or the doing of something
- interjection the command a film director uses to tell actors to begin acting as filming begins
- noun a genre of film featuring action sequences such as natural disasters, violence and acts of heroism
- noun an engagement with the enemy
- verb to cause something to be done (by another person)
- noun the way somebody or something moves or works, or the movement itself
- noun energetic activity