- noun someone or something added to something else
- noun the act of adding figures to make a total
- noun a mathematical operation which combines numbers
- noun a thing or person added
- noun an arithmetical operation consisting of adding together two or more numbers to make a sum
- noun the act of adding something
- noun an arithmetic operation that produces the sum of an addend and augend
- An expansion to an existing structure, generally in the form of a room, floor, or wing. An increase in the floor area or volume of a structure.
- A chemical added to cement at the time of its manufacture to help the process or to alter the cement's characteristics.
- feminine The bill (in a restaurant)
- noun something extra to what is already there