- adjective referring to an aircraft in the air
- adjective referring to something which exists in the air
Cars & Driving
- noun a long metal tube for receiving radio signals
- Pertaining to, caused by, or present in the air.
Information & Library Science
- noun a device which enables a radio or television to receive signals
- noun a part of a radio or television system, often in the form of a metallic rod or wire, that transmits or receives radio waves.
- adjective relating to the air
- noun a metal wire, rod, mast or structure used in the receiving and transmission of radio signals