- noun tiny particles of a chemical in the air
- noun a quantity of tiny particles of liquid suspended in a gas under pressure, sprayed from a container
- noun a can of liquid with a propellant gas under pressure, which is used to spray the liquid in the form of tiny drops
- noun a quantity of tiny particles of liquid or powder which stay suspended in the atmosphere
- A suspension of solid or liquid particles in a gas. Aerosols are encountered in planetary atmospheres, including those of the Earth and Mars.
- A suspension of liquid or solid particles in a gas. Fine sprays, dust, and smoke are examples.
- noun a canister that contains liquid under pressure, usually one that releases the liquid as a fine spray
- noun tiny particles of a liquid such as a drug or disinfectant suspended in a gas under pressure in a container and used as a spray
- noun tiny particles of solid or liquid matter, which are suspended in the atmosphere (e.g. mist, smoke or vapour)
- noun a can that sprays out a liquid in the form of tiny drops