- noun the act or fact of thinking the same
- noun the act or fact of having the same idea or opinion as somebody
- noun the state of having the same idea or opinion as somebody
- noun a document in which the things that two or more people or organisations have agreed to do are written down
- noun a spoken or written contract between people or groups which explains how they will act
- A promise to perform, made between signatories to a document.
- In construction, the specific documents setting forth the termsof the contracts between architect, owner, engineer, construction manager, contractor, and others.
Information & Library Science
- noun a formal document stating what two or more people have decided together
- noun a contract between two people or groups where one party makes an offer, and the other party accepts it
- noun a document setting out the contractual terms agreed between two parties,
- noun a contract made between the authorities of different nations, or between NATO commanders and national authorities