- noun the positioning of something along an axis or line
Cars & Driving
- noun a state of being in line or act of bringing into line
- noun the correct spacing and levelling of printed characters
- The arrangement, positioning, or synchronization of a component, circuit, or device in a manner that allows for proper or optimal functioning.
- The arrangement or positioning of a component, circuit, or device in a manner that allows for proper installation.
Information & Library Science
- noun the positioning of text and headlines within columns on a page
- noun the arrangement of something in a straight line, or in the correct position in relation to something else