- A modification of the contract by a subsequent agreement. This does not change the entire existing contract but does alter the terms of the affected provisions or requirements.
Information & Library Science
- noun something that is added to a written or verbal statement in order to change it
- noun a change made to a statement of case, which in civil law can be done before the details of a claim are served
- noun a change made in a document, plan or policy
- noun a change proposed to a motion or to a bill which is being discussed in parliament or Congress, or to an existing Act
- noun a new clause added to a written constitution, changing it in some way
- a company that develops and produces processor components including a range of processors that are compatible with Intel processors and are used in many PCs.