- noun a section containing additional information, often found at the end of a book, etc.
- noun additional sheets at the back of a contract
- noun a small tube attached to the caecum that serves no function but can become infected, causing the dangerous condition appendicitis
Information & Library Science
- noun a section at the end of a document giving extra information
- noun an additional piece of text at the end of a document
- noun extra material that appears at the end of a book or document
- noun any small tube or sac hanging from an organ