- noun graphical work or images
- In printed circuit manufacturing, a scaled drawing which will determine the etching patterns of the circuits to be produced. Generally it is enlarged, to allow more detail.
Information & Library Science
- noun drawings, photographs and text prepared for inclusion in a book or advertisement.
- noun an original work to be used for an advertisement, e.g. drawings, layouts, photographs
- noun graphics such as charts, diagrams or maps that accompany textual material
- noun in printing, any material which can be printed, whether illustrations or text