- verb to come together in a place, or to be brought together by someone especially formally or in an ordered way
- verb to collect a set of things together
- verb to make something from separate parts
- verb to put a number of parts together to form something
- verb to make a whole from various smaller parts
- verb to put a hardware or software product together from various smaller parts
- verb to translate assembly code into machine code
- verb to insert specific library routines or macros or parameters into a program
- To put together the parts of a whole, such as those of a piece of equipment or system.
- To convert assembly language into machine language.
Information & Library Science
- verb to bring the parts of a collection together
- verb to fit the parts of something together to make it whole