- noun the process of converting a program into machine code
- noun something that is made up of smaller parts
- noun the act of putting parts together to make a whole
Cars & Driving
- noun the process or result of putting together a number of components
- noun the process of putting an item together from various parts
- noun an official meeting
- A set of parts that are put into a subunit, unit, device, or system. Also, the putting together of such parts.
- The process of converting assembly language into machine language.
- noun the action of people meeting together in a group.
- noun a group of elected people who have the power to pass laws
- noun a group of elected or appointed people who come together to discuss political issues and make decisions, especially for a specific region