- noun the power to act
- noun an official body that controls an area or a specific activity
- noun a person or body with specialised knowledge of a subject
- noun complete control or power over something
- noun an official or government body with the power to make decisions
- power of influence, either granted to or developed by individuals, that leads to others doing what those individuals direct.
- Formal conferment of such influence through an instrument such as project charter.
Information & Library Science
- noun an expert in the field
- noun the official power given to someone to do something, the legal right to do something
- noun the person or book which has the best information