Cars & Driving
- noun a sealable high-pressure container used for polymerisation and in tyre production
- A chamber in which steam at high pressure is used to cure precast concrete members.
- A high-pressure-steamed and steam-heated chamber which cooks food very rapidly and which is also used to sterilize canned and bottled food
- noun equipment for sterilising surgical instruments using heat under high pressure
- a sealed container used to produce sparkling wines using the Charmat or bulk process, e.g. Asti spumante