- noun the fact of being easy to obtain
- Being accessible and ready for use.
- Not being currently occupied in performing its designated tasks.
- The proportion of time a device is fully operational, usually expressed as a percentage.
- The proportion of time a device is available for its designated tasks, usually expressed as a percentage.
Information & Library Science
- noun the ability to be obtained, used or seen
- noun the time and number of advertising slots which are available to be used
- noun the number of tickets available for a flight at a certain price