- noun an electronic circuit that presents a correct load to a communications line
- A three-wire electric power circuit whose main conductors all carry substantially equal currents, either alternating or direct, and in which there exists substantially equal voltages between each main conductor and neutral.
- A circuit whose main branches are electrically identical, and are symmetrical with respect to a reference such as ground.
- A circuit whose two sides are electrically identical, and are symmetrical with respect to a reference such as ground.
- A circuit which has equal currents flowing through its main branches.