- noun any of the lines, only displayed during the design stage or author level of an application, which define the size and layout of a page in an application
- noun a horizontal line along which characters are printed or displayed and below which the descenders of a character drop
- The meticulously established reference line used in surveying or timber cruising.
- In construction, the center or reference line of location of a highway, railway, building, or bridge.
- noun the part of promotional material that contains basic information about the organisation such as its name and address
- noun the bottom reference line used when typesetting to make sure characters are correctly located
- noun the last line on a typeset page