- adjective being a legal requirement that someone does something
Cars & Driving
- noun the rubbing of brake shoes against the drum or of brake pads against the disc
- noun a strip material turned over along the edge of a carpet or mat
- As an adjective, this refers to a restriction that is met exactly, and is therefore having an effect on behavior, in contrast to nonbinding.
- As a noun, see tariff binding.
- That which is utilized to secure.
- In a computer language, an association, such as that between an operation and a symbol.
Information & Library Science
- adjective having the ability to force someone to do something
- noun the material that is used to fasten the pages of a book or booklet together
- noun one of the fastenings on a ski or snowboard that hold the ski to the boot
- adjective the act of sticking things together
- noun a small belt for attaching boots to skis