- To loosen, crack, or move rock or hard-packed soil by the detonation of explosives.
- noun a wave of air pressure from an explosion which can cause concussion
- noun an immature form of a cell before distinctive characteristics develop
(written as -blast)referring to a very early stage in the development of a cell
- noun a wave of heat and gasses released by an explosion, and the debris carried by it
- verb to use explosives
- noun an inhalation of cannabis or another euphoric drug
- noun a gun. A term used by young street-gang members in London since around 2000.