- noun a field in a database record that can contain a large quantity of binary data, usually a bitmap image.
- noun a batsman’s score of nought; a duckCitation ‘Mr Jardine encouraged me by at once snapping up the adventurous Vic Richardson for a blob’ (Larwood 1933)
- noun a tactical infantry formation, in the form of a rough circle
- noun a corpse, road-accident victim. An unsympathetic term used by ambulance men, the police and tramps.
- noun a bodily protuberance, a breast or a testicle
- abbreviation forbinary large object
- noun a field in a database record that can contain a large quantity of binary data, normally a bitmap image.