- verb to push something around with great force
- noun a shaking movement of the aircraft caused by the breakdown of the airflow over the upper surface of the wing
- verb to push around with great force, as by water or wind
- A meal consisting of large tables laid out with a selection of hot and/or cold foods and drinks from which guests make a selection. May be self-service or served. Usually for large formal or small informal gatherings.
- verb to have sex. The term was recorded on campuses in the 1990s.
- noun a meal where the food is laid out in dishes on a table, and each person helps himself or herself
- noun a snack bar in a place such as a railway station or airport