- A compartmentalized storage container for aggregate or ore.
- Space in a refrigerator for ice storage and for the cooling element.
- A protective shelter usually constructed of reinforced concrete and located partially or fully below ground.
- A metal shield in a crushing or screening operation used to direct raw material to the feed belt.
- noun a shelter with reinforced sides and a roof, designed to withstand artillery and small arms fire
- noun a reinforced underground shelter used for storage (especially of ammunition)