- noun a person who buys things.
- noun in B2B selling, a person who has made a commitment to buy, but has not finalised the deal
(written as Buyer)A person or company who has issued or executed a buy order on a currency exchange or securities market. The term is also used comparatively to refer to market participants placing buy orders at a given point in time, as opposed to those who are selling. A high proportion of buyers to sellers of a currency may accompany an upward move in price.
- noun a person who buys goods from a wholesaler, which are then stocked by a large store
- noun a publisher who buys the reprint rights in a book from the original publisher, especially the right to reprint the book in another country
- noun someone who buys or intends to buy something
- noun a person who buys something, or whose job is to buy goods for a company