- A device which reads information which has been encoded onto a magnetic stripe on a plastic card, such as a credit card, or driver's license. Also called magnetic card reader.
- A device which reads cards (3). Also called punched card reader.
- Within the YCbCr color model, one of the two color-difference signals. The other is Cb (2).
- noun an electronic device which can read information on a magnetic card
Information & Library Science
- abbreviation in Internet addresses, the top-level domain for Costa Rica