- verb to fall in large quantities
- noun a small waterfall
- noun a system for purifying substances, in which the substance passes through a series of identical processes, each stage increasing the purity
- A connected series of two or more images, stages, elements, or devices which interact or function in sequence. A cascading menu is an example.
- The connection of two or more circuits or devices in a manner that the output of one is the input of the next. Seen, for example in a cascade amplifier. Also called tandem.
- synonymcumulative ionization