- adjective based on ancient Greek or Roman architecture
- adjective typical
- noun a great book, play or piece of music
Information & Library Science
- adjective referring to a typically well-known symptom
- noun a major sporting event, e.g. a horse race or golf tournament
- used to describe wine that is characteristic of the region or grape variety
- (written as Classic)used on labels of German wine to indicate a dry white wine from a single region and made with a traditional grape variety of that region.