- noun an integrated circuit design and construction method that uses a pair of complementary p- and n-type transistors.
- acronym forcomplementary metal oxide semiconductor
- A widely used semiconductor technology that combines PMOS and NMOS transistors on a single silicon chip in a manner which yields high speed combined with low power consumption. Used, for instance, in computer memory chips. Also called CMOS technology.
- A chip incorporating CMOS (1).
- acronym forcomplementary metal-oxide semiconductor
- noun an integrated circuit design and construction method using a pair of complementary transistors.