code of practice
- noun rules drawn up by an association which the members must follow when doing business
- noun the formally established ways in which members of a profession agree to work
- A publication of an agreement by any trade or group of manufacturers of similar products, that lists minimum quality standards for material, workmanship, or conduct to be followed by group members.
Information & Library Science
- noun a set of written rules describing how people in a particular job or profession are expected to behave
- noun a set of rules to be followed when applying a law
- noun a set of rules drawn up by a trade association, which its members must adhere to in their work