- noun an occasion when someone or something hits against something accidentally
- noun a disagreement or difference
- noun a crash between two objects such as vehicles or molecules
- noun a crash between two objects, two vehicles, etc.
- noun an event that occurs when two electrical signals meet and interfere with each other over a network, normally causing an error
- A powerful and immediate contact between two or more things.
- Any contact between two or more things. This includes virtual contact, such as that of images on a computer screen.
- In a communications network, an event where two or more stations transmit simultaneously over the same channel. This may result in data being garbled or lost.