- plural noun a system of passing information
- plural noun the fact of being able to contact people or to pass messages
- plural noun systems or technologies used for sending and receiving messages, e.g. postal and telephone networks
- plural noun messages sent from one individual or organisation to another
- The science dealing with the transmission of information between two or more points or entities. This includes the modes, mechanisms, and media used for this purpose, and all efforts to advance this field.
- noun the study of the way people communicate with each other
- plural noun the systems used for sending and receiving information, e.g. postal, computer and telephone networks
- plural noun a means of contacting people or passing messages, e.g. telephone and radio