- noun a business organisation, a group of people organised to buy, sell, or provide a service, usually for profit
- prefix working or acting together
- Term used primarily to refer to a business first party, the purpose of which is to supply a product or service. In a capital project, typically refersto the contractor who is performing services for an owner or client.
Information & Library Science
- noun a business which makes money by making or buying and selling goods, or by providing a service
- abbreviation in Internet addresses, the top-level domain for Colombia
- noun a group of people organised to buy or sell or provide a service which has been legally incorporated, and so is a legal entity separate from its individual members
- noun an organisation in the City of London which does mainly charitable work and is derived from one of the former trade associations
- noun a tactical and administrative army grouping of three or more platoons.
- noun an officer commanding a battalion or equivalent-sized grouping