- The ability of two or more computer systems or components to work together seamlessly, without modification. This also extends to programs and shared files. For instance, a printer that works essentially flawlessly with a given computer, or a program that works equally well across multiple platforms.
- The extent to which compatibility (1) is achieved.
- The ability of two or more components, devices, pieces of equipment, or systems to work properly together, without modification.
- noun the ability of people to work together
- noun the ability of two drugs not to interfere with each other when administered together
- noun the ability of a body to accept organs, tissue or blood from another person and not to reject them
- noun being able to fit in or work with other types of equipment