- noun a compound in which molecules or ions form coordinate bonds with a central metal atom
- adjective complicated and therefore possibly difficult to understand
- noun a whole made up of many different parts
- noun a series of large buildings
- noun a group of ideas which are based on the experience a person has had in the past and which influence the way he or she behaves
- noun a group of items, buildings or organs
- noun a group of signs and symptoms due to a particular cause.
- used to describe a wine that has many aspects of flavour and aroma all perfectly balanced with the correct combination of acid, alcohol and tannin