- noun the act of thinking carefully about something
- noun a lot of things together in one area
- noun the amount of a substance in a given volume or mass of a solution
- noun the fact of being collected in a particular place rather than spread around
- noun the act of giving attention and thought to something
- noun the action of grouping a large number of things together.
- noun the action of a bank in lending too much to one single sector of the economy
- noun the degree to which a small number of businesses control a large section of the market
- noun the action of grouping a number of things together; it occurs when a market is dominated by a small number of firms (90 per cent of the market in the hands of three firms, for example). It is a stage between perfect competition where many small firms exist but cannot influence the market and a monopoly where only one firm exists and dominates the market.
- noun a situation in which members of a specific social group are overrepresented
- noun an act of bringing something together
- noun an act of focusing your attention, energy or resources on something