Cars & Driving
- noun a liquid, especially water, formed due to cooling of moist air or vapour; also the process of its formation
- The conversion of moisture in the air to water, as in the formation of water droplets on the outside of cold pipes.
- noun the action of making vapour into liquid
- noun the water that forms when warm damp air meets a cold surface such as a wall or window
- noun one of the two main mechanisms by which dreams express the subconscious, by ‘condensing’ a number of fears into a small yet complex sign.
- noun tiny drops of water that form on a cold surface such as a window when warmer air comes into contact with it