- noun a building where each apartment is owned by the person who lives in it
- noun a system of ownership, in which a person owns an apartment in a building, together with a share of the land, stairs, roof, etc.
- A legal system by which individual units of real property, such as apartments, stores, or offices, may be owned separately. Each unit owner obtains all the rights incidental to ownership of real property, and shares with the other owners rightsto the common areas in the building, facilities, or land of the condominium.
- noun a system of ownership, where a person owns an individual apartment in a building, together with a share of the land and common parts such as stairs and roof
- noun the rule of a colony or protected territory by two or more countries together
- noun an individually owned flat or house within a building or an area of land that is owned jointly by all the residents