Cars & Driving
- noun material which conducts electricity due to the fact that it has many free electrons.
- Any substance that can serve as a medium for transmitting light, heat, or sound.
- In electricity, a wire or cable that can carry an electric current.
- A pipe that leads rainwaterto a drain.
- A medium suitable for the conduction of electrical, acoustic, heat, or other form of energy.
- A medium which allows electric current to flow easily. Such a medium may be a metal wire, a dissolved electrolyte, or an ionized gas, among others. Among the elements, silver, copper, and gold are the best electric conductors. Also known as electric conductor.
- noun a substance or object which allows heat, electricity, light or sound to pass along it or through it
- noun a tube with a groove in it along which a knife is slid to cut open a sinus
- noun somebody who takes money and gives out tickets on a bus or tram
- noun somebody in charge of a train