- noun a channel along which a fluid flows
- noun a pipe or elongated box used to protect electrical cables
- noun a protective pipe or channel for wires or cables
- A pipe, tube, or channel used to direct the flow of a fluid.
- A pipe or tube used to enclose electric wires to protect them from damage.
- A pipe or tube through which cables or wires are run. A conduit may be made of metal, plastic, or another material which affords protection and/or shielding.
- noun a pipe or channel that carries liquid to or from a place
- noun a pipe or tube that covers and protects electrical cables