- noun a sedimentary layer formed of small round stones
- noun a group of subsidiary companies linked together and forming a group, each making very different types of products
- A rock deposit consisting of stones of varying sizes naturally cemented together as a natural concretion.
- noun a large business organisation that consists of a number of companies that deal with a variety of different business, manufacturing, or commercial activities
- noun a group of subsidiary companies which are linked together, but make very different types of products