- noun the ability of an electronic product to connect with other similar products, or the extent to which individuals, companies and countries can connect with one another electronically
- noun the ability of individuals, organisations and countries to connect with each other and communicate electronically
- noun the ability of a device to connect with other devices and transfer information
- The ability to establish a connection.
- The ability to maintain a connection.
- The state of being connected.
Information & Library Science
- noun the ability to communicate with another system or piece of hardware or software, or with an Internet site