- noun a device which connects two or more things
Cars & Driving
- noun a part which joins two or more parts together
- noun a physical device with a number of metal contacts that allow devices to be easily linked together
- A device that will hold two or more electrical wires in close contact and can be quickly and easily removed.
- That which serves to connect.
- A device or object which serves to join two or more conductors. Examples include terminals and binding posts. Also called electric connector (1).
- A device or object which serves to couple cables with other cables, equipment, or systems. Examples include plugs, jacks, and adapters. Also called electric connector (2).
- A line which connects symbols in a flow chart.