Cars & Driving
- noun a part for joining two parts, especially shafts
- Interaction resulting from joining, linking, or the transferring of energy.
- Interaction between circuits in which energy is transferred. The resulting coupling may be capacitive, inductive, conductive, optical, and so on.
- A device which serves to join, link, or allow the transfer of energy. For example, a waveguide coupling.
- noun an act of joining together or linking two people, things or processes
- noun something which joins two things, especially a device for connecting two pieces of pipe, hose or tube
- noun a device in a mechanical or electrical system that transfers power from one part to another