- noun a change from one system to another
- In an auditorium, a walkway that is parallel to the stage and connects with the aisles.
- A pipe fitting used to bypass a section of pipe.
- A connection between two piping systems.
- In a circuit, a point at which two properly insulated conductors cross paths.
- In a circuit diagram, a point at which the lines representing two conductors, which are not connected, cross paths.
- The intersect of one moving average line across a moving average line of a different duration which tends to trigger a buy or sell signal. For example, when a long-term moving average line crosses a short-term moving average line it may indicate a change in price direction.
- noun markings on a pavement which indicate that a vehicle may use it for access, e.g. to a driveway