- noun a company or factory which specialises in crushing seed to extract oil
Cars & Driving
- noun a machine which crushes scrapped cars into small blocks
- A machine for reducing gravel, rocks, boulders, or blasted rock to smaller sizes. See also breaker.
- noun a boring, tedious person; a ‘crushing’ bore. An alternative to crasher, typically used by middle- and upper-class speakers since the 1980s.
- a mechanical device that uses rollers to break open the skin of grapes to allow the juice to run out when pressed