- noun activities involving things such as music, art and literature
- noun a country’s way of thinking or behaving
- noun a microorganism or tissues grown in a culture medium
- verb to grow a microorganism or tissue in a culture medium.
- A large quantity of bacteria, yeast, fungal mycelium or fungal spores grown in a nutrient medium and used to start fermentation as in the production of wine, cheese, yoghurt, etc.
- noun a way of living in a society or a country
- noun the beliefs, customs, practices, characteristics and social behaviour of a particular nation or people
- noun the shared values and behaviour of a group
- verb to grow microorganisms or tissues in a culture medium
- noun the traditional customs and way of life of a people or group