- noun a method of connecting equipment with a single cable passing from one machine or device to the next, rather than separate cables to each device
- verb (written as daisy-chain)to connect equipment using the daisy chain method
- A computer hardware configuration in which devices are connected in series, that is, one after the other. The last device in the chain has a terminator, to avoid signals from reflecting back into the line.
- To connect in a daisy chain (1) configuration. Also called daisy chaining.
- noun a group of people taking part in ‘serial’ sexual activity; cunnilingus, fellatio, penetration, etc. in series