- verb to remove hidden microphones from a place
(written as DEBUG)an MS-DOS software utility that allows a user to view the contents of binary files and assemble small assembly language programs
- verb to test a program and locate and correct any faults or errors
- To locate and correct persistent errors or defects in computer software or hardware, especially those which cause malfunctions.
- To locate and correct defects present in a circuit, device, component, or the like, which cause malfunctions.
- To remove electronic devices which have been installed for the purpose of surreptitiously listening to and/or recording conversations.
- verb to test a computer program to locate and correct any errors